B&A Design Studio, Inc. was founded by Allen Beaumont in February of 1997. B&A Design Studio, Inc. specializes in residential design for single family detached custom homes and product line development for production home builders.
In 1999, Allen Beaumont became a member of the American Institute of Building Design. B&A Design Studio, Inc. has been in many publications as well, such as the Orlando Sentinel, Orlando Home Design Journal in spring of 2002, Orlando Business Journal in May of 2002 and again in September of 2005, Builder Architect in 2002, the cover story in the Builder Architect issue of October 2006, and most recently the Lake Forest Living Magazine October, 2014 issue..
He served as Vice President for the AIBD in 2002-2003 and as President for the 2002-2005 years and continues to serve as Sr. Director to date. He obtained his Board Certification with the National Council of Building Designers Certification in 2003 and has his State Residential Contractors License.
Since the firms’ inception in early 1997, the firm has handled over 15,000 jobs for production home builders as well as the custom home owners and has become one of the preferred design firms in the Orlando area. The firm is capable of handling today’s very aggressive building market by ensuring the most complete product at a reasonable price, prepared in a time efficient manner.
- AIBD American Institute of Building Design
- HBA Home Builder Association of Metro Orlando
- ICA Institute of Classical Architecture
- NCBDC National Council of Building Designer Certification
- Residential Contractor: CRC1327765
- Certified Professional Building Designer 10-221
- Institute of Classical Architecture Graduate 01′
2003 ARDA _ AIBD Design National Design Competition First Place- Residential / Builders Model
- 2005 ARDA Awards/Seattle – Builders model 3,000 – 3,500 1st Place
- 2005 Aurora – Landscape Design Pool Design / Independence
- 2005 Aurora – Recreational Facility/Community Clubhouse / Independence
- 2006 ARDA Awards/Memphis – Working Drawings 1st Place
- 2006 Parade of Homes – 750,000 – 1,000,000 Lake County
- 2007 Aurora – Live Design Concept Competition SEBC
- 2007 Orlando Home Design Magazine/Concept Awards – 2nd Place
- 2008 Grand Aurora Live Design Concept Competition SEBC
- 2009 Aurora – Live Design Concept Competition SEBC
2016 – Aurora Award, Best Custom Home 4000 sf – 6000 sf – Via Tuscany Residence